♥ K - I N T R O ♥

ANNYOUNGHASEYO kpop lovers...

I'm val_cky or Val, the owner of this blog. This blog is set up because I didn't want all my downloaded files to go to waste. So I decided to share it with everyone! There will be downloads for audios, videos, pictures, etc of mostly DBSK & other k-pop artists with a slight mix of j-pop too.


I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!

.:. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN TAKING! .:. credit this blog if possible .:. =recommended .:. all download files are below 100MB .:. MOST of my downloading links are from Megaupload .:. leave a message on my shoutbox or e-mail me at myshareofkpop@gmail.com if any links are expired .:. If you're having trouble extracting any file with the password, try re-downloading the file .:. show your appreciation by clicking on the advertisment on the right side once everytime you visit! .:.


Before you do anything or go anywhere else on this blog, please read my blog rules.

ALL passwords are RELEASED. Do not request for any password, I won't reply. The password is located at the top of each post, in RED.

There are videos on this blog that need to be joined. Some is to be joined with HJsplit after extracting the files with the password while some is to be extracted after downloading all parts of a file. You'll get what I mean after downloading the files.


header credits : kpop-britjust@soompi

[SHOW][MQ] CHUKYOTV-TSC Promotion Campaign (YunJae)

[090314] CHUKYOTV - The Secret Code Promotion Campaign (Yunho+Jaejoong)
Video Quality : MQ
Subs : English


[67 MB] DOWNLOAD


credits: GOE;SS

PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD GOE;SS VIDEOS ANYWHERE ELSE. ONLY GOE;SS STAFFS ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT.

9 comments:

  1. Hi,^^

    Can i have the d/link for this video please?
    Thank you so much for posting this show i've been looking for it everywhere!!
    My e-mail is hollow_ang3lz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i have the link + password
    Kamsahamnida

    istir_zhu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me also...
    can i have the link and password?
    thanks!

    bizarrelovetriangle@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sorry!
    got the wrong email!

    its bizarrels2vetriangle@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you

    email = lipuk_lop@hotmail.com

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Sorry to be so late, but can I get the link for this download if it's still active? Thanks! And thanks for uploading so much ^_^ Seriously appreciated.

    echillsd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u post me the link and else..
    this is my email
    feeza_luvtvxq@yahoo.comm..
    please take note ya...
    thanx..
    jagk..sayonara

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^^ i can't send to ur yahoo mail. do you have other e-mails?

    ReplyDelete
  9. may you give me the password?
    XD
    uchiha.caroline@gmal.com

    YUNJAE!!!!!!!!
    XDDD
    just love ^^

    ReplyDelete