♥ K - I N T R O ♥

ANNYOUNGHASEYO kpop lovers...

I'm val_cky or Val, the owner of this blog. This blog is set up because I didn't want all my downloaded files to go to waste. So I decided to share it with everyone! There will be downloads for audios, videos, pictures, etc of mostly DBSK & other k-pop artists with a slight mix of j-pop too.


I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!

.:. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN TAKING! .:. credit this blog if possible .:. =recommended .:. all download files are below 100MB .:. MOST of my downloading links are from Megaupload .:. leave a message on my shoutbox or e-mail me at myshareofkpop@gmail.com if any links are expired .:. If you're having trouble extracting any file with the password, try re-downloading the file .:. show your appreciation by clicking on the advertisment on the right side once everytime you visit! .:.


Before you do anything or go anywhere else on this blog, please read my blog rules.

ALL passwords are RELEASED. Do not request for any password, I won't reply. The password is located at the top of each post, in RED.

There are videos on this blog that need to be joined. Some is to be joined with HJsplit after extracting the files with the password while some is to be extracted after downloading all parts of a file. You'll get what I mean after downloading the files.


header credits : kpop-britjust@soompi

[PV][HQ] THSK-Share The World

Note: The audio & video is a lttle out of sync. But quality is as mentioned (HQ). If anyone knows where I can get a synced & HQ one, please tell me! XD Sharing is caring. =]

THSK - Share The World
Video Quality : HQ
Subs : none
Password : cky51


[50 MB] DOWNLOAD

9 comments:

  1. oooo havent seen this one yet. thank you for the upload! my email is susiecq316@yahoo.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for uploading, can you please email the password to wickedmuffins@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pass please...

    ronald_underground@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your PV sis ^^ love it
    my email loveniadoll@yahoo.com.sg
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for uploading..
    diva_gisella@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Password please

    Thank you so much ^^

    lovegerrard911@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. ^^ I haven't seen this yet ~ o:

    rawritskimmykinsx33@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much
    My email is jka_potter@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankss.....my email is ianrush21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete