♥ K - I N T R O ♥

ANNYOUNGHASEYO kpop lovers...

I'm val_cky or Val, the owner of this blog. This blog is set up because I didn't want all my downloaded files to go to waste. So I decided to share it with everyone! There will be downloads for audios, videos, pictures, etc of mostly DBSK & other k-pop artists with a slight mix of j-pop too.


I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!

.:. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN TAKING! .:. credit this blog if possible .:. =recommended .:. all download files are below 100MB .:. MOST of my downloading links are from Megaupload .:. leave a message on my shoutbox or e-mail me at myshareofkpop@gmail.com if any links are expired .:. If you're having trouble extracting any file with the password, try re-downloading the file .:. show your appreciation by clicking on the advertisment on the right side once everytime you visit! .:.


Before you do anything or go anywhere else on this blog, please read my blog rules.

ALL passwords are RELEASED. Do not request for any password, I won't reply. The password is located at the top of each post, in RED.

There are videos on this blog that need to be joined. Some is to be joined with HJsplit after extracting the files with the password while some is to be extracted after downloading all parts of a file. You'll get what I mean after downloading the files.


header credits : kpop-britjust@soompi

[CF][HQ] Big Bang & 21-CYON Lollipop

Big Bang & 21 - CYON Lollipop
Video Quality : HQ
Subs : none
Password : cky7


[7 MB] MU :: MF

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

CYON Lollipop Behind The Scene
Video Quality : HQ
Subs : none
Password : cky51


[51 MB] DOWNLOAD

35 comments:

  1. Give me password of Big Bang & 21 - CYON Lollipop please?
    ijolumut_cute@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing..CYon lollipop and behind the scene.my mail is superprincesspower@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the first CYON video please.
    trivialdreams@gmail.com
    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have download it before
    but it was low quality
    can i have the password??
    thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. my email
    blu3_jazzy@yahoo.co.id
    can i have the password??
    pleasee........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Thanks sooo much for sharing!!!^^
    can i have the password pls?
    my email is madness.summer@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the upload!
    jer_halaguena@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want both of it in MF file too...
    and really thx a lot val~!^^
    nanito_uknow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sharing :)
    bleuochise@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my e-mail is mewkittykat@hotmail.com
    can you please send me the password? :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanx..4 sharing this...hehehe...vampyress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Password, plese

    bsk.1993@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. can u send me the password??
    jack_the_ripper.cool@yahoo.com
    thx..

    ReplyDelete
  14. can u send me tha password to open rar.

    is look MV dajimmans@gmail.com

    THX.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for sharing
    can i please get the pw?
    lil_baby_pucca@hotmail.com

    thankss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for shared.

    caiizk@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tnx for shared.
    can u send me the password?? plz ^_^

    sardelle@inbox.lv

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for sharing.

    email is : tasya_marylia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh yay!
    pswd please! (:
    xviicttoriiax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello!~ (^-^*)
    thank you for posting this!!
    may i have the password please?
    linx.0@hotmail.com
    ☆。,・~~・,。★。,・~~・,。☆。,・~~・,。★。,・~~・,。☆。,・~

    ReplyDelete
  21. password plz.

    sm.sohng@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want the CF password :)
    Thanks
    diana_obana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi
    Can I hve the password please^^
    sohjhef@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. May I Have The Passwords? thanks

    : x3pthacular@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi...password(s) please...thanks!! =)

    ire_hikari@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi, thanks so much for uploading. Can you please send me the password. kimu-chan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. waa.. finally.. thanks for sharing, can u send me the password??

    ichigo_neesan@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  28. my email is andrew-_-wong@hotmail.com :)~

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks a lot for this ^_^
    can i have the password ;D
    my email :- mai_aqua02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Heeey again~
    Could you send the password to sysogabe@gmail.com?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. can u send me the password pls.
    xngxng_l@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks For sharing...
    Could You Send Me The Password Please??
    cattyswit@gmail.com

    Thankyou.....

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks^^ I'm from Poland and love Big Bang! They're very fun and I like Lollipop :)

    ReplyDelete