♥ K - I N T R O ♥

ANNYOUNGHASEYO kpop lovers...

I'm val_cky or Val, the owner of this blog. This blog is set up because I didn't want all my downloaded files to go to waste. So I decided to share it with everyone! There will be downloads for audios, videos, pictures, etc of mostly DBSK & other k-pop artists with a slight mix of j-pop too.


I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!

.:. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN TAKING! .:. credit this blog if possible .:. =recommended .:. all download files are below 100MB .:. MOST of my downloading links are from Megaupload .:. leave a message on my shoutbox or e-mail me at myshareofkpop@gmail.com if any links are expired .:. If you're having trouble extracting any file with the password, try re-downloading the file .:. show your appreciation by clicking on the advertisment on the right side once everytime you visit! .:.


Before you do anything or go anywhere else on this blog, please read my blog rules.

ALL passwords are RELEASED. Do not request for any password, I won't reply. The password is located at the top of each post, in RED.

There are videos on this blog that need to be joined. Some is to be joined with HJsplit after extracting the files with the password while some is to be extracted after downloading all parts of a file. You'll get what I mean after downloading the files.


header credits : kpop-britjust@soompi

[CF][HQ] TVXQ-Infinitely Yours, Seoul

TVXQ - Infinitely Yours, Seoul (3 versions)
Video Quality : HQ-ish
Subs : none
Password : cky10



[10 MB] DOWNLOAD

18 comments:

  1. seeing DBSG definitely makes me wanna go in seoul! thanks a lot for sharing^^
    angelgirl_235@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz plz password
    thank u a lot *hugs*
    deflowersh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can give me are password plezzz?? thankz 4 the upload^^ TVXQ INFINITELY YOURS,SEOL bluez_sm77@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. please give me password....

    thank you for share

    megapramitasandy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Thxx For The Share...
    Could You Give Me The Password ??
    Really Like Them~ ^^

    sweety_rachel92@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for sharing.. may i got the password? ^^
    zenitshu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, can i have the password?
    stepha507@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u give me password??
    my e-mail ch3an_fong@yahoo.com
    thx ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg~ hq!! thx a lot
    shirley_chai93@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot val...
    istir_zhu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg...been searching for these!!
    thank u so much for sharing!!
    password please??
    here's my email
    amirahnadiah@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx for the password! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi^^
    can you send me the password for this cf,please?^^
    thanks in advance!
    here's my email
    chemayaminnie@yahoo.com
    have a wonderful day^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank u a lot *kisu*
    briz@rbcmail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally, I can find it. HQ. Phew!

    I love it because i love them. Dbsk ^^. They look adorable.

    Then, thank you for sharing this.
    So, could you send me the password for it, pleaseeeeeeee?

    Here's my email : ceress_sama@yahoo.com.vn

    Once more time, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankk u SOO MUCH! xDD

    Jss.miamigaLechuga@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. valcky...thanks soooo mucchh for sharing...
    i love ur blog..i hope u'll more update about kpop..thanks a lot..^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. plzz ould you send me the password for it????? *O*
    quincy_rain@hotmail.com ty =D

    ReplyDelete