♥ K - I N T R O ♥

ANNYOUNGHASEYO kpop lovers...

I'm val_cky or Val, the owner of this blog. This blog is set up because I didn't want all my downloaded files to go to waste. So I decided to share it with everyone! There will be downloads for audios, videos, pictures, etc of mostly DBSK & other k-pop artists with a slight mix of j-pop too.


I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!

.:. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN TAKING! .:. credit this blog if possible .:. =recommended .:. all download files are below 100MB .:. MOST of my downloading links are from Megaupload .:. leave a message on my shoutbox or e-mail me at myshareofkpop@gmail.com if any links are expired .:. If you're having trouble extracting any file with the password, try re-downloading the file .:. show your appreciation by clicking on the advertisment on the right side once everytime you visit! .:.


Before you do anything or go anywhere else on this blog, please read my blog rules.

ALL passwords are RELEASED. Do not request for any password, I won't reply. The password is located at the top of each post, in RED.

There are videos on this blog that need to be joined. Some is to be joined with HJsplit after extracting the files with the password while some is to be extracted after downloading all parts of a file. You'll get what I mean after downloading the files.


header credits : kpop-britjust@soompi

[Perf][HQ] 090315 SBS Inkigayo-Super Junior

[090315] SBS Inkigayo SuJu - Sorry Sorry
Video Quality : HQ
Subs : none
Password : cky66


[66 MB] DOWNLOAD

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

[090315] SBS Inkigayo SuJu - Why I Like You
Video Quality : HQ
Subs : none
Password : cky66


[44 MB] DOWNLOAD

PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ONTO ANY STREAMING SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

25 comments:

  1. can i have the password for SBS Inkigayo SuJu - Sorry Sorry
    Plz send
    princess_jenny2006@hotmail.com
    Thankq

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Same for me, the password for Sorry Sorry, please XD
    trivialdreams@gmail.com
    Thanks :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. password [090315] SBS Inkigayo SuJu - Sorry Sorry
    please send to ronald_underground@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. password please! ^^ fatimadeleon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i have the password for the Inkigayo Sorry Sorry performance please?

    shiting66th06 AT yahoo.com

    thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i have the PW SBS inkigayo suju -SORRY SORRY
    THANKS~ wencong_ronaldo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey....may I have d password?thnx..
    send it to pinzeliziousz283@yahoo.com..
    for SBS inkigyo suju sorry sorry..thnx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello there!
    can i have the password plz?
    thank u very much
    keep the hard work, i love it c:
    deflowersh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i have the password please??

    thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. opps....sorry for the double post again. XD

    my email is viragis@yahoo.com.tw

    thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks
    My mail edenboy_thai@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please give me the password for sbs inkigayo suju - sorry sorry...

    gloomy.dhy@gmail.com

    thank you soo muchhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. savesmile4me@o2.pl thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. please,can u give me
    SBS inkigayo sorry sorry's password

    appears-ayu@hotmail.com
    thank you so much!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. can i have the password please?? thanks a lot =)

    chubby_angel7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's me again^^ Thanks a lot for uploading!

    my email:

    bakubaku128@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need a password for
    [090315] SBS Inkigayo SuJu - Why I Like You
    my e-mail is the_deariez@hotmail.com

    thanks a lot for keep uploading ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!
    Thanx a lot for uploading this videos, I just love SuJu they are sooo cool ♥, do you mind sending the password for "[090315] SBS Inkigayo SuJu- Why I Like You" to kaleido_steph@hotmail.com

    Thanx! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for uploading...
    can you send me the password pliz????
    razhiyahreza@gmail.com
    i want this video so bad.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi vac, can i have the password for the second video "[090315] Why I like you" pls?

    Thanks anyway. ^^

    wellsky_w515@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank u so much
    i love Why I like you
    can i have the password?
    a.tearless.place@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. thx a lot..
    please send to me the password for
    SBS inkigayo Suju - Why i like you..
    send it at : death_dart96@yahoo.com.my
    thx..

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you~ ^w^
    ive been looking for this~ X333

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you so much!
    i've been looking for an hq vid of this performance~ >w<
    thank you for sharing!! ^^
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  25. i want the password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love this song!!
    xx_saranghaeyo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete